A Thorough Examination covers LOLER 98 and PUWER 98 regulations and is now an annual mandatory requirement under the Health and Safety legislation to protect both your business and your machinery operators.
What are the benefits of Thorough Examination Testing?
- Inspection of safety critical compenants - brakes, steering and chassis
- Inspection of the lifting mechanisims
- A checklist of what has been examined
- A certificate to keep with the machines records
- A sticker affixed to the machine showing the date of next examination
MANNS is an approved Thorough Examination test centre and can carry out a thorough examination of your telescopic handler, tractor loader and other lifting attachments.
Call your local branch today for more details.